COLOUR SPLASH


Hey there my beautiful people 

I am sooo excited to have a post up today...I have missed blogging a whole lot. Thank you to all the wonderful people that cared to check up on me and wish me goodluck in my papers...I appreciate; and also to those that kept disturbing me to post...it feels good to know some people look forward to my posts.

How have you guys been?hope everyone has had an amazing week so far. We are all waiting for the election here in Nigeria to know who our next president will be...God will choose the best man for us.


Anyways,my complete outfit is from my collection and I absolutely love everything about this look. From the skirt to the floral top (which also has matching flare pants) to my new hair... lovveeee it. 
You can always get the complete outfit HERE


Outfit details
Skirt-thejkcollection
Top-thejkcollection
Sandals-steve madden
Bag-thrifted
Neck chain-thrifted
Wrist watch-Gift

BTW am enjoying my break before school starts...watching lots of movies and eating...plus spending time with the fam...

Thank you all for always showing me love by checklist my blog and commenting....lots of hugs to everyone of you.

...xoxo...En_kay