THEJKCOLLECTION X ELLA

HELLO MY AWESOME PEOPLE

Post overload abi?lol...just catching up on lost time


So incase you are new to my blog,welcome...Hope you are doing great.....
 Today's post features my awesome friend and I mean it when I say awesome...She is everything I could ask for in a friend and more...EllaG as we call her is a tall,dark,intelligent,hardworking,always cheerful female and you can't help but fall in love with her.Let's not be deceived by the girly look she has because she has a tomboy character mixed with a super cool girly vibe that just super compliments her.



Let me not deviate...
So the white gown she is rocking can be gotten from yours truly @thejkcollection so don't forget to follow on instagram to order yours.

Had to practically force her to wear makeup and she kept screaming "Enkay make it nude o!" but am glad it all came together.

Lemme know your thoughts on my friend guys...and her outfit

OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS-@THEJKCOLLECTION get it HERE 
SHOE-THRIFTED

I can't stop thanking you guys enough for all the support...I do appreciate it all and God will bless every single one of you.

...xoxo...En_kay