FLAT OUT FABULOUS

 HEY THERE MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE


Hope everyone is good...first I want to thank you all for the love you guys show.The support is overwhelming.

Just a quick post...I have lots of posts lined up in my draft so be sure to know there will be something new from now on...and consistency.

So I made a timetable for my blog...hehe
I will be putting up outfit posts every Sunday and Thursday
My talk section will still be up on Wednesdays...
And my Be Inspired section will be up every Friday...

So keep refreshing the blog guys.

And my outfit...a friend of mine gave it to me...she's too awesome.Thank you Somto(tallest) for the beautiful outfit and the sandals...which I totally love.Added my favourite purple lipstick just to give it a pop.
 


 Lately I have been a little obsessed with white and I don't think I will be getting tired soon...remember I rocked the all white look here  ...with a pop of colour of course.
The slit on my dress though :)


Don't even ask what was going on here cos I have no idea
Thank you all for the love...It's always appreciated

PS:THERE WILL BE A GIVEAWAY TOMORROW SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK IT OUT AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TOO.

kisses....En_kay