ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

And I say so because I wanted to make this gown in black but orange looked better :D

Happy Thursday my lovelies...
I love the feeling I get whenever I have an outfit post ready



I took this pictures a while ago but never got to post them because I thought I looked so dull and because I couldn't get rid of the logo after my photographer put them there *sad face*
BUT,my friend came over the other day and after seeing the pictures she kept asking why I never posted them and how it's fine and all that.
Honestly,I just don't feel them but after asking a few other people what they thought,and getting lots of beautiful compliments;I decided to post them today.



I would really love to know what you guys think so please let me know.

This was the dress I wore on my birthday(June 25th) and I didn't want the beads at the back..If you are on instagram you might have seen dresses like this with series of beads roped together at the back....too cliche for me.


OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS-THEJKCOLLECTIONS
SHOE-WILD DIVA LOUNGE



Kisses...En_kay