ALEXIS

 HEY THERE my awesome readers
Hope you all had a swell weekend...I give all thanks to God for mine.
 It feels great to be able to put up another post for you guys.This particular post has been in my draft since forever but I never thought it worthy enough to be blogged..like so many others.One would wonder why I never post much with the number of pictures stored in my draft...smh....
 Now as to the title of the post...It's just a name I gave to this beautiful peplum top after I made it because it reminds me of someone really dear to me who happens to be leaving for camp in less than two days for the NYSC....and I have braced myself for maximum boredom...*sad face*
MAKEUP EXTRA FLEEKING!!!!!!
 On another note,I have something beautiful coming up on the blog and am really excited and can't wait to share it with you all.Little tip:it's something new and fresh...not every time outfit post,it kinda gets boring...No?
Anywaizzzzzz,I have rocked this skirt before on the blog and I must admit that it's a personal favourite of mine...really love it.
 On a serious note,I wonder why I never posted these pictures...I think they look awesome...I look awesome...hehehehe and I do miss my hair...

OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP-THEJKCOLLECTION
SKIRT-THEJKCOLLECTION
SHOE-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
NECK PIECE-A STORE IN SCHOOL

Thank you all for the undiluted support and as always I pray God blesses you all for always dedicating time,however little or big to check my blog.

Have a wonderful and blessed week ahead.
And make sure you check my previous post...You'll love

kisses...En_kay