THEJKCOLLECTION

HAPPY NEW MONTH MY AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!


Hope you all are great...and I pray this new month of November will be amazing for us all.


Ada 


So a long while ago I had this shoot with my friends...This post is wayyyy overdo but am happy to be posting today. My awesome friends helped me model some of the outfits I made and it was really fun. 

Lemme gladly introduce you all to my 'gist' partner and amazing friend,Ada who by the way is an amazing makeup artist and I will be sharing some of her works with you guys soon.How pretty is she in this pink gown...and lemme not even start with her flawless makeup and skin.


Chista
In this bodycon gown is my fellow blogger Chista of Chistaslookbook 
Don't forget to check out her blog....I promise you'll like.

Chioma

Chioma is just one of those models you can never have a problem working with. Always calm and ready to flawlessly bring any outfit to life.


Ella


Ella doesn't need much introduction as she has been featured HERE on the blog before. 
But you can tell she is all shades of beautiful.

Chika

Finally,Chika..................
And that is how she laughed in all the pictures. She has this very beautiful skin color.
And please please please let us acknowledge the obvious fact that she is a beauty....
She did great justice to this outfit.
ALL THE OUTFITS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM  @THEJKCOLLETION

PHOTO CREDIT-@LUCASUGO2
MAKEUP-KAREN FOR @M&RGLAM EXCEPT FOR ADA'S MAKEUP WHICH WAS DONE BY DEZZYMAKEOVERS 
 IG-@THE_ENKAY

PS-I would like to use this opportunity to announce that I'll be getting my own domain soon and changing my blog address from Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com to Enkay.com and I am really excited about it.I would be putting up this notice in all my posts to come so that you all will be aware before the change commences.

Finally thank you all for the immense support and God bless you all.

Send me an email at datdamnchic@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the clothes and I'll get back to you.

 Seen my last post??? check it HERE

kisses...En_kay