MERRY CHRISTMAS X THE RED DRESS

MERRY CHRISTMAS my handsome dudes and beautiful divas.

Yes,it's the celebration of the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ.

Hope everyone is having a good time and I also hope that however good this year must have been for us,next year would be better.God's grace...

 I am thankful for the gift of life...for my family...my four letter word and my friends.And I am immensely thankful for you all,my wonderful readers for sticking by me throughout this year.I pray that next year would be better for the blog.


 For some reason,I am not feeling this year's Christmas...for personal reasons but hey,it happens yeah?lol.I have a few weddings packed up this year and early next year so you guys can be sure of more outfit posts..hehe.

This dress is something I wore for a family friend's bridal train and the day I collected it was picture day so I thought I should take pictures with it.I absolutely love the back of the dress but am not feeling the front.You can see by the creases on the dress that it's yet to be ironed.I think the tailor did an okay job.It's not easy.




 OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS-TAILOR MADE
HAIR-WIG(MADE BY ME)



How are you spending your Christmas?lemme know in the comment section below.
Also check out my previous take on red dress HERE ...promise you'll like.

God bless you all and once again....MERRY CHRISTMAS

kisses....En_kay