CHRISTMAS WEDDING/DINNER OUTFIT COLLABORATION WITH LARISA

Hey there my awesome people.

Am being consistent so far abi?lol

So you guys remember I said I would be doing a collaboration with an awesome blogger right?
We decided on a Christmas dinner theme..seeing that this is the perfect season for weddings and dinner occasions.We are actually doing a wedding and dinner theme so this is just the part one of the look.The second part will be coming up soon so do stick around so you won't miss it.


 For my own Christmas dinner theme,I chose this simple,yet gorgeous gown that I made a while ago.From the pictures you can see that it can be worn in different ways.If you are big on accessories then you can pair it with beautiful accessories.I wore a gold strap sandals for this look but the gown is so long that it covered the shoes.



 OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS-THEJKCOLLECTION
HAIR-WIG(MADE BY ME)

 

I would like to think that the beautiful ever slaying Larisa needs no introduction on the blog as I have featured her a few times.I am drooling over this her gorgeous gown.The slit is just perfectly sultry.It works so well either for a wedding or dinner.
 

Please don't forget to check out Larisa's look HERE
 Keep checking the blog so you won't miss the part two of this look and don't forget to check out Larisa's blog (LarisasDiary.com) to check out the full post and also find out the details on her outfit.

Thank you all once again for all the love.I would like to know how you would style this dress so lemme know in the comment section below.
God bless you all.

Kisses...En_kay