DENIM PERFECTION X HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

YES we made it.Thank God for a successful 2015...2016 is gonna be better.I can feel it.
I learn't some lessons last year and I will be telling you guys all about it in my next month.Today is just a day of being thankful to God for keeping us alive till today.



Remember this jeans?I wore it in this post HERE and absolutely love it.You guys know am more of a skirt person but this jeans stole my heart.It feels so right..so perfect.
I just threw on my denim jacket and I was good to go.Added this awesome bag and wristwatch I got from my four letter word,my gold red bottom court shoes and that was it.Let me mention that I have always wanted to do a denim on denim look but I decided to wait till people were less crazy about it.You have to admit that it's a classic...doesn't go out of style.


Love this picture

OUTFIT DETAILS
DENIM SHIRT-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
JEANS-THEJKCOLLECTION
SHOE-CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
BAG-GIFT FROM THE LOVER
WRISTWATCH-GIFT FROM THE LOVER
HAIR-WIG(MADE BY ME)




What are your plans this year?any resolutions????Please let me know in the comment section.

Thank you all for sticking by me throughout 2015...Let's enjoy the 2016 ride together.