STYLING A SWEATER

HEY LOVES...

Hope you are all doing great.I first want to thank you guys for all the love you showed in my last post both here and every other social media.I sincerely appreciate.I also want to thank those that ordered for the two piece..God bless you all for me.


I suppose you all noticed a little something with my hair..hehe.I realised that ever since I cut my hair that I have never done an outfit post with it.Which is why I decided that it would change.I actually haven't done anything to my hair since January,mostly because I just wanted it to rest.I rock my wigs on days when I feel like not showing off my hair or tying a scarf.



I look different but oh well...get used to it..lol

For this outfit,I decided to style my grey sweater in a fun way.Just to show you guys that you can be fashionable in your sweater this rainy season.I will like to know your thoughts on this look..and my hair.Do let me know in the comment section.

OUTFIT DETAILS
SWEATER-GIFT
TROUSER-THRIFTED
SHOE-LILIANA
 




Thank you all for the love as always..a girl appreciates.

kisses...En_kay