BLAZER'D UP . . COLLABORATION WITH STYLETITUDE

Hey there my loves...HAPPY NEW MONTH.



Consistency is fun I must admit.
I hope you all are good and that the week has been amazing.April has ended and I believe May will be better..the year is running by in a fast pace.

Today's post is a collaboration with an amazing Enugu based fashion and style blogger like myself.Let me introduce you all to Adaeze Onah of STYLETITUDE



We had great fun shooting this post and my photographer slayed as usual.Thank you Riya.The theme of the collab was androgyny.I am not really into that but I ended up surprising myself by the way I pulled it off.I totally love it and it's really nice to be able to do something different once in a while.




I wore my white pants with a white t-shirt and my houndstooth blazer and finished it off with this awesome sneaks.If you ask me,my hair was a great touch to my outfit.

Ada on the other hand slayed with her awesome boyfriend jeans,a t-shirt and an oversize blazer.Her wig and shoes were giving me life yo!!!lol.
Do check out her blog and follow her on Instagram @adaezeonah and @styletitude and I promise you won't regret it.



OUTFIT DETAILS
TROUSER-RANDOM STORE (OLD)
T-SHIRT-GIFT
BLAZER-RANDOM STORE
SNEAKERS-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
WRISTWATCH-SEKONDA



In other news guys,my dope friend recently started her blog and I am so much in love that I decided to leave her blog link so you guys can check her out.If you want some dope fashion,then do check out her blog FABANDBLOOMBLOG

Thank you all as usual for the love and support.I appreciate 

kisses...En_kay

Labels: , , ,