HOW TO STYLE MONOCHROME X SARAH AUDU


HAPPY CHILDREN'S day my loves.I love holidays..
Hope you all are good.God has been amazing to me so far and I know he is only just starting with me.
Today's post is a collaboration with one of the bloggers I greatly admire.Let's meet SARAH.I love Sarah's style and how she makes simple outfits look amazing.I also love the fact that she doesn't go nude all in the name of fashion.She happens to be one of the bloggers that leave honest comments,which is one thing I greatly admire about her. 


 For my look,I paired my JKcollection skirt with this awesome stripe shirt I got from a boutique.I added my black court shoes and I was good to go.Notice I decided to rock my hair again because you guys requested for it.



Sarah on the other hand went for this gorgeous skater skirt and a long sleeve top and finished it off with her gorgeous shoes.I absolutely love her outfit.
Don't forget to check out Sarah's post HERE and see the full details of the post and her outfit.I promise you'll love.

I think both our outfits are very versatile and can be worn either to the office,a date,to church or even to meet with bae's family..lol.You can never go wrong with black and white.

OUTFIT DETAILS
SKIRT-THEJKCOLLECTION
TOP-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
SHOES-FOREVER21
WRISTWATCH-SEKONDA


You can check my last post to see how I styled a full monochrome burgundy look and I also left the links to my other monochrome looks so feel free to check.

PS:THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN LATE IN THE EVENING SO FORGIVE THE QUALITY.

Thank you all for the love as always.God bless

kisses...En_kay

Labels: