RED LIPS MAKEUP INSPIRATION

Hello my loves
Hope you are all good.Happy Sunday to you all.

First off I want to thank you all for the love on my last post.It means a lot to me that you all think this blog is worth reading and sharing.I love you all for that.

As some of you already know,I am a self trained makeup artist.I am big lover of makeup but I don't usually post my work.Mostly because I never have good photography to capture my creations and if you check my blog,you will find out that I am obsessed with good quality images so I don't settle for less.







If you guys will like to see more posts like this,please let me know in the comment section.I am looking for new ways to spice up my blog so suggestions are highly welcome.

Please follow my makeup page @ENKAYGLAM and my blog page @THE_ENKAY and I promise you'll like.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY MUSE AND BEAUTIFUL COURSE MATE ONYEAGOZIRI AMANDA FOR LENDING ME HER FACE..LOL.

Where would you rock this look to?comment below

Thank you all once again for all the love and support.God bless

DETAILS

EYES
Davis eyepencil-no 18
La girl concealer-fawn and Toffee
Urban Decay primer
NYX jumbo pencil-milk
Ushas eyeshadow palette
Maybelline mascara
Maybelline colossal kajal-Black
Kiss Beauty gel liner-Black
Artmatic false lashes

FACE
L'chear face primer
La girl orange corrector
Marykay foundation-507 and 607
La girl pro concealer-Toffee
Sacha buttercup setting powder
Covergirl ebony bronzer
Milani powder-Warm
Elf mist and set spray

LIPS
House of Tara lipliner-Kwasee Doo
Classic lipstick-Ruby woo


Kisses...En_kay









Labels: , ,