CHRISTMAS WEDDING/DINNER OUTFIT COLLABORATION WITH LARISA...PART 2

TGIF my people!!!
 Hope you all are good and that the week has been great to you guys.

I am very happy to be bringing you guys the part two(2) of this look.
Incase you missed the part 1,please check mine HERE and Larisa's post HERE 
 

So for the second look,we decided on a wedding theme,I opted for this simple ankara gown I made a while ago,paired it with my louboutin gold sandals,my asos gold belt and this gold clutch I got from LaXandra collections.I actually wore this to a classmate's wedding a month ago.

OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS-THEJKCOLLECTION
BELT-ASOS
SHOE-CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
CLUTCH-LAXANDRACOLLECTIONS
HAIR-WIG(MADE BY ME)



 You guys already know by now that Larisa is forever slaying.I featured her as my Blogger crush earlier this year HERE .Don't forget to check out her blog LarisasDiary.com.A girl can dress.She makes you wish you can just raid her wardrobe.I love this simple yet classy white gown she chose for this look.The neck piece and sandals is just the perfect finish to it.For her outfit details,please check out her blog.




I hope you guys like this look so please let me know what you think in the comment section below.


God bless you all for all the support...

kisses...En_kay